Bungee jumping from Poroy-Cusco, is undoubtedly a unique and unforgettable experience, made from a suspended platform more than 120 meters high, which qualifies us as the highest Bungee in Latin America, this activity is carried out in our park that It is located 15 minutes from the city of Cusco.
The jump is with a special elastic rope, which is made for this type of activities and is fixed at the feet of the experienced jumper. Who also wears a body harness tightly fastened to a security tape.
We have triple security at all times, which guarantees an extreme leap with the intensity that the user is looking for.
As members of the Peruvian Association of Bungee jump, we comply with all international safety standards, we have life insurance, equipment use manuals, procedures and the latest equipment.
Our jump system has been designed by engineers and architects specialized in suspension bridges. Our attention is personalized with 20 years of experience in our activities and a record of 100 000 jumps
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Approximately 2 hour
- Round trip transportation.
- Security equipments.
- League according to weight.
- Specialized instructors.
- Free T-Shirt. (According to stock)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a coat.
- 45 kg. (99 lb.)
- 115 kg. (253 lb.)
- Heart problems.
- Recent fractures in upper and/or lower limbs.
- Column problems.
- Varicose veins.
- Minors with authorization and presence of parents, in case of tutor request to Action Valley a permit document.
- 13 years. If you meet the required conditions.
- 65 years